Settler of township lots: Lot 32, Conc. 5, Stanhope
Location: Map point is the 101 acre lot bisected by the river from Green Lake to Pine Lake one lot west of Green Lake including Ablett Court on the south side of the river
Land acquisition: No record of land ownership.
- 1876 patent from The Crown to Mary Elizabeth Bice/Sawyer, and her children Samuel & Rachel Bice/Boice. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 405).
- 1936 to Henry Clair Sisson (widower of Rachel Boice),
Dates of residency:
- 1906 Marriage: Dora May Clark, Haliburton
- 1907 Birth of Son Mossom Lee Fetterly (1907–1912) Haliburton
- 1911 Census of Canada, Stanhope: Edward & Dora Fetterly with 2 sons.
- 1917 Death of Wife: Maple Lake
- 1939 Death: Michigan, USA
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- William Edward Fetterly, b. 14 Jul 1885, Murray, Northumberland, Ontario d. 14 Aug 1939, Michigan, USA
• Herman Fetterly, b. 1859, Ontario
• Aurelia Violet Parks, b. Abt 1859, Ontario
- Fanny Dora May Clark, b. 1 May 1889, Stanhope, d. 19 May 1917, Maple Lake, (Age 28 years). COD: Dropsy. Buried: Maple Lake Cemetery. Married 01 Aug 1906, Minden
• George Nelson Clark, b. 17 Jun 1851, Ontario, d. 01 Jan 1940, Haliburton, (Age 88 years)
• Fanny May Burrows, b. 17 Mar 1852, Whitby, d. 31 May 1935, Dysart, (Age 83 years)
Second Husband: Herbert Horsley (1889 -) Married 17 Aug 1910, Maple Lake
- Children with Fetterly:
1. Mossom Lee Fetterly, b. 9 May 1907, Maple Lake, d. 2 Apr 1912, Stanhope, (Age 4 years). Cause of death: drowned.
2. Walter Leigh Fetterly, b. May 1910, Ontario