Settler of township lots: Lot 27, Conc. 6, Stanhope
Location: Map point is the approximate location within this irregular waterfront lot on the north shore of Maple Lake on Ted Carr Lane.
- 1900 South 60 acres from George Thompson for $1. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 139)
- All 116 acres were registered to Isaac Wesley and Margaret Agnes Boice around 1905.
- Lot 24, Conc. 5, Stanhope: 1904 from Hugh McPhail. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 178).
- Lot 26, Conc. 6, Stanhope: 1930 from Wilbert Ray Barry, 100 acres. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 132)
- Lot 27, Conc. 6, Stanhope: 1915 North 50 acres from George Nelson Clark; then all. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 137).
Dates of residency:
- 1901 Census of Canada, Stanhope: Wesley & Margret A Boice with daughter Della
- 1901 Stanhope Voters List: Lots 21 & 22, Conc. 5. No record of ownership
- 1903 Business Directory, Stanhope: Wesley Boice, Winston, Lot 24, Conc. 5
- 1903 Stanhope Voters List: Wesley Boice, farmer, Lots 22 & 24, Conc. 5
- 1911 Census of Canada, Stanhope: Wesley & Margeret Boice and daughter Della
- 1911 Stanhope Voters List
- 1911 Stanhope Township Post Office List
- 1918 Stanhope Township Post Office List
- 1928 Stanhope Voters List
- 1935 Stanhope List of Electors: Wesley, farmer, & Mrs. Boice, Maple Lake
- 1886 George Thompson 100 acres from The Crown by Free Grant. This settler was listed at this lot on the 1901 Stanhope Voters List.
Succeeding landowner: 1941 part - son-in-law James Gordon Carr for whom the road is named.
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree