Settler of township lots: Lots 4 & 5, Conc. A, Stanhope
Location: Map point is the approximate location of this 118 acre Lot 4, Conc. A, Stanhope which runs east from Brady Lake Road and includes the south shore of Hindon Lake.
Land acquisition: Lots 4 & 5, Conc. A, Stanhope: These lots were patented in 1935 to Dr. Howard A Nesbitt. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Images 14 & 17).
Dates of residency: No record of him living in Stanhope. In 1921 he was living in Lindsay.
Preceding landowner: The Crown
Succeeding landowner: All lots: 1943 Walter Harrison; 1944 William Douglas Branson