Settler of township lot: Lot 9, Conc. 6, Guilford (Stanhope area)
Location: Map point is the approximate location on this lot on Kennisis Lake Road north of West Guilford.
Land acquisition: 1944 from George Henry Barry (his father). Ontario Land Parcel Register - Guilford (Image 79).
- Lot 8, Conc. 6, Guilford - 1944 from George Henry Murray. 1969 to Brown Camps Leasing Limited. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Guilford (Image 71).
- Lot 10, Conc. 6, Guilford - 1944 from George Henry Murray. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Guilford (Image 85).
- Lot 9, Conc. 7, Guilford - 1939 from Dysart Land Co. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Guilford (Image 43).
Dates of residency:
- 1904 Robert Cruickshank from The C .L. & C. Co 1865 from The Crown
- 1917 George Henry Barry
Succeeding landowner: 1969 Brown Camps Leasing Limited
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- George Murray Barry, b. 23 Apr 1916, Stanhope, d. 3 Apr 1979 (Age 62 years)
• George Henry Barry, b. Oct 1886, Guilford, d. 28 Nov 1928, Dysart, Age ~ 42 years)
• Agnes Muriel Kernohan, b. 1891, Minden, Hd. 10 Nov 1980 (Age 89 years)