Settler of township lots: Lot 6, Conc. A, Stanhope
Location: Map point is the approximate location with the 100 acre lot west from Hindon Lake from north of Bing Trail on the east to Brady Lake Road through Hindon Lake Trail.
Land acquisition: 1921 from Harry M. [Henry Milton?] Sawyer. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 20).
Dates of residency: No record on this lot.
Hindon Hill Post Office - 1906 to 1950: The Hindon Hill Post Office was located in the home of the current Postmaster. Post Mistress: Mrs. Jennie Cameron - May 5, 1919 to Mar 23, 1921.
First landowner:1870 James Gannon
Succeeding landowner: 1929 George McKay