Settler of township lots: Lot 10, Conc. 9, Stanhope
Location: Halls Lake village west of Hwy 35.
Land acquisition: No record of ownership. At this time this lot was owned by George Fader. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 36)
Dates of residency:
- 1911 Census of Canada, Stanhope: Charlie & Margaret L Faulker & son Lawrence at Lot 10, Conc. 9. Occupation: labourer, odd jobs
- 1911 Stanhope Voters List: labourer
- 1911 Birth of Son Lawrence Faulkner (1911–1972) at Lot 9, Conc. 11, Stanhope
Interesting facts: Charles Faulkner was a half-brother of Jacob Faulkner who lived on the east shore of Halls Lake running south from Little Hawk Lake Road on Old Mill Rd.
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- Charles Faulkner, b. 19 Apr 1881, Coboconk d. 8 Dec 1956, Uxbridge
Parents: Edward Faulkner (1856-1904); Sarah Liscombe (1857-1900)
- Margaret Louisa Bradimore, b. 17 Jun 1891, Bexley, Victoria, Ontario d. 27 Jul 1973, Uxbridge
- Son: Lawrence Faulkner, b. 25 Feb 1911, Stanhope, d. 1972 Coboconk