Settler of township lots: Lot 1, Conc. 6, and Lot 1, Conc. 7, Stanhope
Location: Map point is Lot 1, Conc. 7 on the west side of Kushog Lake Road, north of Leisure Lane.
Land acquisition: No record of ownership in Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 17 & 19).
- Lot 1, Conc. 6: 1875 Lands Liable to Taxation: Township of Stanhope Patent Register - 100 acres to Charles Dudman BUT John Henry Harrison received the patent for this land in 1927. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image17).
- Lot 1, Conc. 7: 1875 Lands Liable to Taxation: Township of Stanhope Patent Register - 100 acres to Charles Dudman BUT there is no patent. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 2).
Dates of residency:
- 1887 Birth of Son Charles Bruce Dudman (1887–1973) Anson
- 1891 & 1901 Census of Canada, Anson: Charles Dudman with wife Margaret Dudman & children John (age 7 years) and Charles B. Dudman (age 4 years)
- 1911 Census of Canada, Stanhope: Lots 4 & 5, Conc. 2 or 3 (illegible).
- 1933 Death: Anson. Occupation: labourer, lumbering & farming
- 1911 Stanhope Post Office List: John Anderson Jr Lot 6, Conc.1
- 1911 Stanhope Voters List: John Anderson Sr is listed at Lots 1 & 2, Conc. 6
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- Charles Dudman b, 6 Nov 1846 England d.16 Jan 1933, Anson. COD: Pneumonia. Buried: Minden Village Cemetery
- Margarett Hughes b. 07 Sep 1848 Campbellford Seymour, Ontario, d. 19 May 1926 Anson Twp. COD: Carcinoma of bowel. Buried: Minden
- Son: John "Jack" Dudman BIRTH 17 MAY 1884 • Victoria, Ontario, DEATH 1981 • Haliburton