Settler of township lots: Lot 30, Conc. 7, Stanhope
Location: Map point is the approximate location within this 81 acre waterfront lot on the north shore of Cameron Lake.
Land acquisition: 1940 Patent from The Crown. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 166)
- Lot 29, Conc. 7, Stanhope - 1940 from Mathias Barry (his father). Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 159)
- Lot 28, Conc. 12, Minden - 1921 from Thomas Ervin Thompson. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Minden (Image 437)
- Lot 28, Conc. 13, Minden - 1921 from Thomas Ervin Thompson; 1940 to William Henry Cowen. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Minden (Image 161).
Dates of residency: 1935 Stanhope List of Electors: Charlie Barry, farmer, Maple Lake
First landowner: The Crown
Succeeding landowner: 1946 Harold M Barry
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- Charles Barry, b. 1 Nov 1896, d. 27 Jun 1987 (Age 90 years). Buried: Maple Lake Cemetery
• Mathias Dolman Barry, b. 29 Feb 1868, Dunnville, d. 6 Mar 1946, West Guilford, (Age 78 years)
• Bertha Isabel Barnum, b. 1874, d. 1958 (Age 84 years)
- Bertha Detta McKnight, b. 27 Nov 1896, Minden, d. 13 Dec 1983 (Age 87 years). Buried: Maple Lake Cemetery