Settler of township lots: Lots 29 & 30, Conc. 4, Stanhope
Location: Map point is the approximate location on the 101 acre Lot 30, Conc. 4 running south from Hwy 118 west of 30th Line Road.
Land acquisition: 1902 to Mary Isabella Tandy (his wife) from Isaac Blacker. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Images 497 & 504).
Dates of residency:
- 1903 Stanhope Voters List: A H Tandy, farmer, Lots 29 & 30, Conc. 4
- 1911 Stanhope Voters List
- 1911 Stanhope Post Office List: Lot 4, Conc. 26
- 1918 Stanhope Post Office List: Mrs. A.H.Tandy, Toronto Lot 29, Conc. 4
- 1928 Stanhope Voters List: Mrs. A. H. Tandy, widow Lots 28 & 30, Conc. 4
- Ruel Clarke was the preceding landowner of Lot 29, Conc. 4 and George Copeland was the preceding landowner of Lot 30, Conc. 4 according to the Township of Stanhope Patent Register, Stanhope Museum website.
- 1879 Edward Lloyd received the patent from The Crown
- 1896 Warden & Treasurer to Isaac Blacker. 1901 Stanhope Voters List
- 1946 James Wells Ross (Tandy) to Margaret Stillie
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- Albert Henry Tandy, b. 17 Oct 1862, England d. 11 Oct 1911, Toronto, (Age 48 years)
- Mary Isabella Harper, b. 27 Nov 1875, England d. 3 Apr 1928, Toronto, (Age 52 years)