Settler of township lots: Lots 27, Conc. 4, Stanhope.
Location: Map point the irregular 88 foot waterfront lot on the south shore of Maple Lake at Chelsea Lane
Land acquisition: 1877 from Francis Jones. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Stanhope (Image 417).
Dates of residency:
- 1889 Marriage: Albert Jones of Minden to Isabella Bradley of Anson married in St. Paul's Church, Minden
- 1891 Birth of Daughter Elizabeth Ayers Jones (1891–) Haliburton
- 1901 Census of Canada, Minden: Albert & Isabella Jones with 4 children
- 1911 Census of Canada, Minden Village : Location illegible
- 1921 Census of Canada, Minden
- 1924 Death of Wife Isabella Bradley (1869–1924) Minden
- 1933 Marriage: Albert Carman Jones, widowed labourer, of Minden, to Miss Helena Leary spinster housemaid of Norland.
First landowner: 1867 Francis Jones from The Crown.
- 1896 Municipality of Stanhope
- 1899 Joseph Fader
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- Albert Carman Jones, b. 14 Jul 1865, Stanhope d, 12 Dec 1939, Minden. COD: Cerebral Haemorrhage. Buried: Minden Village Cemetery
• Francis Jones, b. Abt 1813, England d. 13 Nov 1893, Minden, (Age ~ 80 years)
• Elizabeth Ayers, b. Abt 1822, England
- Family 1. Isabella Bradley. b. Jun 1869, Mulmur Twp, Simcoe, Ontario Buried: Minden Village
1. Abraham Bradley Jones, b. 18 Mar 1901, Minden
- Family 2. Helena Leary, b. Abt 1878, Norland