Settler of township lots: Lot 5, Con 14 / Lot 31 Con A / Pt Lot 30 Con A, Sherborne
Dates of residency:
- 1881 Census of Canada, Sherborne: Edway & Mary Ramey with 4 children
- 1885 - Lot 5, Con 14, Sherborne
- 1901 - Lot 31 Con A, Sherborne
- 1911 - Lot 30 Con A, Sherborne.
- On the birth registration of his daughter Hattie in 1885, he states he is living at Lot 5, Con 14, which is on the south shore of Tock Lake. His occupation is jeweller and farmer.
- He is listed on the 1901 Census as a watchmaker.
- The family built and sold boats and sailboats near the intersection of Hwy 35 & County Rd 8/12. The property fronted on what is now known as Little Trading Bay.
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree
- 1885 birth registration of daughter Hattie
- 1901 Census of Canada
- 1911 Census of Canada
Photo description and source: