Settler of township lot: Lot 15, Conc. 3, McClintock Twp and Lot 2, Conc.7, Livingstone Twp
Location: Map Point is the approximate location within Lot 15, Conc. 3, McClintock Road west of Kawagama Lake
- Lot 15, Conc. 3, McClintock: No record of ownership. Ontario Land Parcel Register - McClintock (Image 300). 2002 Patent from The Queen to Shortt Recreational Club.
- Lot 2, Conc. 7, Livingstone: 1952 Notice of Patent to Esther Cunningham 4.1 acres for summer resort location. Ontario Land Parcel Register - Livingstone (Click here and go to Image 52).
Dates of Residency:
- 1901 - Lot 15, Conc. 3, McClintock, 1901 Census of Canada
- 1911 - Lot 2, Conc. 7, Livingstone, 1911 Census of Canada
- 1921 - Dorset village
- He was listed on the 1901 Census as a Fire Ranger
- 1921 Census of Canada, Ontario, Victoria / Sherborne / Page 1, Family 8.
Age 65 on this census. Labourer, odd jobs, living in Dorset village.
- He died 16 Mar 1931 Dorset, Ridout, and is buried at Paint Lake Cemetery, Ridout
Link to Settlers of Algonquin Highlands family tree Thomas James Cunningham 1862 - 1931