Geographic location: Lot 10, Conc. 7, Stanhope
Current address: South shore of Halls Lake on Glenverdean Lane
- Name is a combination of Glen, Vera, and Dean.
- Joshua Davis received the patent for this parcel from The Crown in 1874 and sold it to William Welsh in 1879 for $300.
- Arthur Robert Oliver acquired part of Lot 10, Conc. 7 in 1921; he sold off the land in bits for cottages
- Was a large house with wood siding
Public access: No
Current use: Private
Photo Source: Stanhope Museum Collection - Accession #013.07.010