Geographic location: Lot 31, Conc. A, Stanhope
Current address: Kushog Korners Cottages, 19448 Hwy 35, Kushog Lake
Date range: 1946 - 1972
In 1946 John & Emma Berry (Berry’s Cabins) added land fill and built a snack bar and 3 rental cottages, slogan: “It’s the Berry’s”. At some point the name was changed to Kushog Korners and in 2001 Sandra & Sigurd Von Hunnion closed the snack bar and just rented cottages.
1972 Berrys sold to John & Evelyn Rutedge.
Public access: Yes
Current use: Housekeeping cottages
Photo information & source: Berry's Cabins from Carol Moffatt's postcard collection: