Geographic location: Lot 3, Conc. 9, McClintock Twp
Location: Map point is the approximate location between Troutspawn and Little Troutspawn Lakes.
Ownership HIstory: 1959 Allan Hadaway, George Hadaway & William Gaw, Trustees of the "50-50 Hunt Club" purchased Part 1.94 acres in trust as partnership property from William Ball, the younger for $2,400. Ontario Land Parcel Register - McClintock (Image 141).
In 1951 a group of Toronto hunters purchased 1.94 acres from the Crown ([actually from William Ball]. A log hunt camp was built on the top of the reidge between Oxtongue Lake and Flaherty Lake. It was sold to the Milverton Hunt Camp area, in 1977, and has been used year-round by these families. Source: Facts and Fables of Oxtongue Lake, 2000 pg. 30
Preceding landowner: 1951 William Ball from The Crown
Succeeding landowner: 1977 The Trustees of the MIlverton Hunting Camp for $2