Geographic location: Lot 14, Conc. 3, Stanhope
Current address: Sherwood Forest Trail, Boshkung Lake
Date range: 1934 - 1964
In his 1966 Collection of Sketches, "Boys and Girls Camps", Clayton Rogers tells the story of the "development of camps for Boys and Girls - a very necessary part of this modern life. Sherwood Forest owned and operated by Mr & Mrs H. Irwin has been operating for some twenty to twenty-five years. Sherwood Forest has quarters for 125 boys."
Public access: No
Current use: Private
Photos: Sherwood Forest Camp Dining Hall from Carol Moffatt's postcard collection