Oscar Sisson House

Geographic location: Lot 16, Conc. 4, Stanhope

Current address: 1167 North Shore Rd

Date range: 1913 to present

Interesting facts: The former Oscar Sisson house at 1167 North Shore Rd. was built in 1913 and originally called "Mountainside Farm". It was home to Brigadoon Riding Stables in the early 1970s before being purchased by Bob and Joan Mann of Highlands Printing in 1976. Oscar Sisson was a son of James Henry Sisson, the first owner of this property.

Public access: No

Current use: Private residence

Information source: Stanhope Heritage Driving Tour brochure / Stanhope Museum collection

Photo information & source:

Regions